It's really nice to be part of this amazing community!
I am fresh graduate of International Trade currently mostly occupied by trying to shine in my first big-girls job :-). I am living in Prague but I come from Brno (the second biggest city in the country).
I like to watch movies and series, read books and interesting articles of all kind! And I am fond of travelling - every time when I have some money left, I try to buy flight tickets and go to explore another city or region. There are so much interesting things to learn. :-)
And also, I do some exercise and swimming, I swear! :)
I would really appreciate postcards with:
- art photos (people, buildings, interesting landscape)
- something nice with a little bit of vintage atmosphere
- funny motives (black humour will be appreciated the most :))
- cartoon characters (Moomins, Miffy, Inge Löök, Bellatrix Potter, Tintin, Tip and Tap, The Little Prince...) but no Disney or Anime, please
- self-made cards are welcome under condition that they have the size of usual postcard and they are printed or drawn on solid paper
- promotional cards aren´t appreciated at all, please, don´t send me those
You can also look at my postcard wall what type of cards I send to the others for inspiration about my taste. I do the same with all of you :).
And also, write me something more than "Hello", "Happy postcrossing", "Best wishes" :). I'd like to know who you are, what do you do, where do you live, something interesting about the place, the state, some national funny facts, cooking recipes from your cuisine, rarities,... just anything what I can remember. Or simply, why did you choose this particular postcard for me? Do you have any interesting book / movie tip? I would be glad for it.
Looking forward to your postcards!