Good day friend:
I've always been partial to 🐌 mail and was excited to learn of this project. I am fascinated by different cultures and curious to learn anything you think I should know about where you are from.
For a little reference, here are topics that are of interest to me:
* What is happening in your local community.
* Politics at your local level.
As for postcards, images of your culture are great. Art, music, unusual and interesting urban design, people. Local to you is what I'm most interested in.
Or anything listed below are my specific areas that are of great interest to me.
* All things animals (except monkeys 🐒) favorites include - bats, chickens 🐥, turtles 🐢, sea creatures, especially Seahorses!
* Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead💀),
* Inkognito (animal themed), Jetoy,
* tattoos and graffiti,
* Marilyn Monroe,
* Paul Newman,
* Totoro; Hayao Miyazaki,
* extraordinary parks (Singapore’s Garden by the Bay - South Korea’s Cheonggyecheon Public Park - Dallas Fort Worth Water Garden - so many good examples) I love 💕 parks!
* weather (especially 🌊 water, clouds ☁️,snow ❄️, and volcanoes 🌋),
* unsolved mysteries (eg. Easter Island🗿), the unusual - especially faces,
* people wearing hats, shoes, and fashion in general,
* handmade cards (❤️💕)
* colorful cards and humor, too!
* beautiful stamps! (love stamps!)
Not to be rude, but I am not a fan of Inge Look or religious cards. Please save those for someone else. 🤓
But I'm really not that fussy. I just love getting cards in the mail. I prefer postcards without envelopes and single view.
Basically, I am a very curious person and ❤️ to learn. Tell me something about your community that is important to you that the public may not know.
I believe in practicing random acts of kindness. This is just the place for that. 🌝 🌸 🍀 🐾 🤖 👻
Peace my friend,
Ann Arbor’s Sister Cities:
1965 Tübingen, Germany 🇩🇪
1967 Belize City, Belize 🇧🇿
1969 Hikone, Japan 🇯🇵
1983 Peterborough, Canada 🇨🇦
1986 Juigalpa, Nicaragua 🇳🇮
1997 Dakar, Senegal 🇸🇳
2003 Remedios, Cuba 🇨🇺