My name is Honza (Johnny) and I live in Prague, Czech Republic.
I would like postcards that show something about the place they are coming from, whether it is the culture, the people or the nature.
I would love to receive:
- TAIWAN SCREEN POSTCARDS
- lighthouses, bridges, map cards
- wild and other unusual animals - bears, moose, wolves, ptarmigans, porcupines, beavers, marmots, anteaters, badgers, parrots, kiwi, kangaroos ...
- Malamutes, Huskies, Samoyeds and other SLED DOGS
- North American Indians, Cowboys
- National Parks
- Inge Löök, Irina Zeniuk (cats), Irina Garmashova-Cawton (cats), James Chapman, Leonid Afremov, Grzegorz Chudy
- Lali postcards
- Cartes Maxima (the same stamp and postcard, not big postcard)
- postallove.com postcards
- Greetings from ...
- public transport maps and plans, urban buses
- NICE stamps ;-)
Any other above would be great. Please feel free to send whatever you would like (aside from ad cards) because it will be wonderful to receive a special "hello" from around the world.
You can take a look at my favourites to get a clear picture of what to send ;-)
If you can (and want to), please write on your card whether you know something about Czech Republic or whether you have even ever heard about it.
Happy postcrossing :-)