hellocindi(or Cindi) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,686 days).
Aloha Friends! My name is Cindi and I live in Hawaii on the beautiful island of Kauai with my son Lansen! Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved all things mail- I especially enjoy collecting postcards and vintage postage stamps!
Please note: I prefer my postcards sent without an envelope - stamped and written on.
* I appreciate any postcard that you send to me, whether it is on my wish list or not. Please know that my wish list is NOT demands and they are just a few ideas/suggestions for those who are unsure of what to send :)
• Firework Postcards (my FAVORITE kind of postcard to receive! You can see my firework postcard collection in the link below!)
• Mail-themed Postcards
• Illustrated Postcards:
- Who Mails? (You can see my Who Mails? Collection in the link below!)
- Snoopy / Peanuts / Snoopy Town
- Jip and Janneke / Fiep Westendorp
- Hello Kitty (hence, my username!)
- Chihiro Iwasaki, Shinya Uchida, etc.
- Food / Local Cuisine
- Local Scenery, etc.
• Pictorial Map Postcards
• Famous Characters in your country
• View Cards / Night Views / City Views / Skylines / National Parks
• Seasonal Postcards: Spring / Summer / Fall / Winter
MY FIREWORK POSTCARD COLLECTION:
MY WHO MAILS COLLECTION:
MY SNOOPY POSTCARD COLLECTION:
MY HELLO KITTY POSTCARD COLLECTION:
MY CHIHIRO IWASAKI POSTCARD COLLECTION:
I enjoy doing direct swaps, whether it's a one time swap or long-term!
If you are interested in doing a direct swap with me, you can see my available postcards in the link below (I try to update this album regularly):
* If you are messaging me about doing a direct swap, please include an album of your available postcards. If you do not include a link to your available postcards, I MAY NOT respond to you. It's not that I don't want to exchange postcards with you, it's just that I get quite a few requests & can't always respond to everyone.
* If you are the one initiating a direct swap, please DO NOT demand that I send my postcard first.
* If you are participating in a postcard project (for school or other educational purposes) and need postcards from Hawaii for your collection, please feel free to contact me! I'd be more than happy to contribute!
I like to "favorite" cards that catch my eye. I only favorite cards that I don't yet have in my collection! If I receive a card from my favorites, I will take the card off of my favorites list.