My name is Greg Strandberg.
I live in Montana. I do stay-at-home dad stuff for two kids and work nights in a bar. Before that I wrote a bunch of books and sold them on Amazon. You can see them here:
In my free time I like to collect stamps, do puzzles, read books, play computer games and do outdoors stuff.
From 2008 to 2013 I was an English teacher in Shenzhen, China. I met my wife there. She's from Kazan, Russia.
I'm most interested in postcards with:
- images of your city/country
- landscapes from where you live
- outdoors scenes from your area
- bridges, lighthouses, nice buildings
If you want to have more fun, I like:
- cards about video gaming
- Hollywood movies
- 80's cartoons
- weird and strange cards you think no one else wants
Oh, and I love to see beautiful stamps from your country.