I'm Fernando, nice to meet you!
I live at Foz do Iguaçu, country side of southern State of Paraná, Brazil.
But don't get it wrong, this city is worldwide famous for it's waterfalls (Iguassu Falls).
Something cool in here is that crossing the "friendship bridge" over Paraná River, I can go to Paraguay and crossing the "fraternity bridge" over Iguassu River, I may go to Argentina. All can be done in one single day.
As I work onboard Cruise Ships I am always travelling. So far I have been to more than 70 countries. For this reason I will not be able to have your postcard on my hands until I go back home (every 7 months), but my family is always in touch with me and they let me know that your postcard arrived; they will send me pictures of it.
If possible, please avoid maxicards and homemade postcards.
Ideas for postcards? My favorite ones are:
- GF from (postallove.com) countries (so far I have HR, BE, DE, CZ, FI, PL, SK, TW, LV, US, MT, NL),
- Continents (postallove collection), I have North America.
- FOTW (Flags of the World) so far I have = CA, FR, IE.
- Landscape of your country,
- Cultural events of your place,
- Skyline of your city,
- Ocean / River / Lake / Waterfalls,
- Harry Potter,
- Gay themed,
Otherwise, send me any postcard you would like to receive as well and tell me something about you and/or any food I should taste once at your country.
PS. Date the postcard and do not use envelopes(I do prefer the stamps on the postcard) . Thank you.