I love exchanging postcards of :
* unique, amazing places
* nature, mountains, rivers, beaches, snowy landscapes
* views of sunsets, sunrises
* ancient architecture, old towns, medieval buildings, ruins
* old postcards from XIX,XX century, especially black & white
* modern cities, views of cities at night
* beautiful people
* dogs, horses, wild animals
* birds, butterflies, beetles
* anything unique, bizarre, unusual
* especially with mushrooms, animals, people, trains, trams, bicycles
* sports: badminton, tennis, skiing, athletics, track & field, soccer, volleyball, basketball
* cards with flags, maps, special cultural events are welcome as well
I appreciate happy notes, good sense of humor, jokes, greetings in other languages so I can learn something new.
My other hobbies: collecting stamps with insects, coins, banknotes from all around the world, listening to various kinds of music, movies, foreign languages, geography, sports, especially badminton, tennis, track and field, cooking and much more....
My motto is "Carpe diem" - Seize the day.
The world is amazing and beautiful and postcrossing definitely proves it. Exchanging postcards is very FASCINATING and exciting for me!
DEAR POSTCROSSING FRIENDS! Due some very serious health problems and scheduled medical procedures I MUST suspend my account and make it INACTIVE for the next two months. I will still send all postcards to all recipients I recently drew and also will register all arriving. SORRY for the delay! See everyone back in November 2021!
Peace & Love DARIUSZ 😘😂