I love exchanging postcards of :
* unique, amazing places
* nature, mountains, rivers, lakes, sea, beaches, snowy landscapes
* views of sunsets, sunrises, thunderstorms, fogs, cloudy sky
* ancient architecture, old towns, medieval buildings, ruins, cemeteries
* old postcards from XIX,XX century, especially black & white
* modern cities, views of cities at night
* beautiful people in their traditional clothes
* dogs, horses, wild animals
* birds, butterflies, beetles
* anything unique, bizarre, unusual, scary
* especially with mushrooms, animals, people, trains, trams, bicycles
* sports: badminton, tennis, skiing, ice skating, athletics, track & field, soccer, volleyball, basketball
* cards with flags, maps, special cultural events are welcome as well
I appreciate happy notes, good sense of humor, jokes, greetings in other languages so I can learn something new.
My other hobbies: collecting stamps with insects, coins, banknotes from all around the world, listening to various kinds of music, movies, foreign languages, geography, sports, especially badminton, tennis, track and field, cooking and much more....
My motto is "Carpe diem" - Seize the day.
The world is amazing and beautiful and postcrossing definitely proves it. Exchanging postcards is very FASCINATING and exciting for me!
I try to scan EACH travelling postcard and put its IMAGE on POSTCROSSING wall. PLEASE do NOT DELETE it and I will appreciate that very much. THANK YOU!
Peace & Love DARIUSZ 😘😂
I have some medical issues and need a break. I will be back in March!