I'm a 19-year-old girl from Finland. I live in a small town in southern Finland and at the moment I am studying in senior high school. I love reading, writing and travelling.
I think postcrossing is a very lovely idea. It's always so fun to come home and check if there are any postcard on the mail box! I love full-written postcards. If you want, tell me something about yourself or your country or what you know about Finland or sentences in your native language ( with translation). Or a book you like or what makes you smile. I'm interested about everything you want to tell me!
Cards I like
- I would love to receive Greetings from... cards by Postallove!
- history / mythologies
- Japanese/ Korean culture related cards
- the USA state cards ( I already have Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Washington. :) )
- Jip and Janneke
- old fairytales ( like Peter Rabbit,Little mermaid, Alice in wonderland , Little prince...)
- old commercials
- royal families or presidents
- movies and books like Lord of the rings,Hobbit, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes...
- people with camera, reading books or magazines, writing letters
- cute illustration pictures of dears, foxes, turtles and owls
- creatures living under the sea; sharks, seahorses, whales... I am super interested about everything related to sea!
- northern lights
- anything YOU find beautiful or the worth of seeing
But of course, every postcard is very welcome!