I'm 31 years old and I live with my husband and our two cats, Oliver and Luna. I'm currently a student and I'm hoping to get into medical school soon. I also am a Volunteer Leader at the local food bank and I volunteer there 3-4 days a week.
I like to read, hike, travel, and garden. I also enjoy putting together jigsaw puzzles and cooking - I love trying new recipes! I love craft beer, I collect succulents and cacti, and I've completed five marathons.
I'm open to receiving any postcard you would like to send. I'm not picky at all. However, if you would like some ideas, any one of these things would be wonderful:
- Women in Science cards.
- anything featuring cats, including Hello Kitty cards, Jetoy cat cards, or Kotovasiya cat cards.
- anything with cacti, succulents, or houseplants.
- National Parks (I love National Parks!!)
- cows, sheep, bunnies, foxes, jellyfish, hedgehogs, otters, and penguins. Native wildlife is more than welcome, as well.
- anything astronomy or science related.
- feminist or LGBTQ-friendly cards.
- cards featuring books.
- anything horror related - I love horror films!
- anything Halloween related or anything spooky - I love skulls, pumpkins, bats, black cats, and monsters.
- recipe cards or cards featuring food - especially cheese!
- Lou Paper postcards.
- GF cards from Postallove.
- Lali riddle cards.
- Gorjuss cards.
- Limoon cards.
- Japan Gotochi cards.
- I'm not easily offended, so don't be afraid to send me a card that might be bizarre (e.g. Bunny Suicides; Emily the Strange)
- anything from my favorites list.
Don't know what to write? You could tell me about your favorite mug, your favorite shirt, your favorite meal, or your favorite animal. Or you could tell me about your day. If you're really feeling up to it, you could also draw something! I will enjoy reading whatever you want to tell me, because I like learning about the person behind the postcard.
My husband speaks German and loves to practice, so feel free to write to us in German and he'll be happy to translate and reply!
I look forward to receiving your postcard. Thank you!