greetings from the garden state! i'm a filipina who has adopted bon jovi's home state (new jersey!) as my own.
i was enamoured by nick bantock's "griffin and sabine" trilogy. i find snail mail to be therapeutic and fun.
it fills me with joy knowing my postcard has traveled many miles to make someone's day. i've had a postcard i made displayed on the postsecret (postsecret.blogspot.com) website.
travel, ballroom dancing, and photography are my passions. i adore ian wright, samantha brown, anthony bourdain and basically envy people who host travel shows. i am obsessed with stickers and stationery as well.
i also love cake decorating!
please DESCRIBE the place where your postcard is coming from and what you're proud of about that place or what it's famous for. what do you like best about your place?
i'm not very selective of postcard designs, but here are the ones i will really appreciate:
1. famous landmark/attraction/buildings/churches/temples/structures
2. typical scenery/landscape/nature
3. transportation/train stations
4. MAP of your location/country
5. traditional costumes/people
8. CATS/hello kitty (especially from JAPAN)
9. UNESCO world heritage sites!
10. a postcard with a message in your native language on the design.
looking forward to seeing your postcard in my mailbox! thank you! :)
P.S. if possible, please use a postage stamp, not a metered stamp! another lovely way to learn about your country! :)
P.P.S. please write directly on the postcard, DO NOT put it inside an envelope! i prefer postcards that are written on and sent the traditional way! doodle or put stickers on it if you want, too!