My name is Abigail Baudelaire
I am the eldest in a set of triplets and I have a calico cat named Carmel, who is 8 years old. I live in Ohio in the USA. My town is known for its historical downtown, to which I only live a couple of blocks away from. There are a lot of farming fields in my area, mostly corn. Nowadays, I spend most of my time sewing and hanging out with my sister and cat.
My mother is a breast cancer survivor, having been diagnosed in early 2020, but now is cancer-free! She still goes to the doctors every month for checkups, but she is doing well. If you send any cards related to that, she would get a real kick out of that.
LGBT+ 🏳️🌈 (I'm the B ;))
Likes & Hobbies:
- In my free time I like to study historical fashion and sew. I sew Halloween costumes, historical clothing, etc. I want to attend a fashion/costume design school and my goal is to be a part of a costume design team for a movie. Really recently, I have been getting into quilting and have started work on my very first quilt -- let's hope I can get it done
- I also like watching and analyzing movies. My favorite movie is Fantastic Mr Fox.
- My favorite color is brown, a very comforting color. But I also like green, red, yellow, and pink!
- I'll like any card that includes history (especially black and white), and old & local architecture. If you have any black and white scenes in winter with lots of snow, I like that as well.
I have so many interests, so here is a list:
- Marvel. Spider-Man, DareDevil, & Dr. Strange
- Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
- Studio Ghibli
- ✨Fantastic Mr. Fox✨ and Wes Anderson
- Jojo Rabbit
- Over The Garden Wall
- Kung Fu Panda
- The Bad Guys
- Cars (the movie)
- The Muppets
- Sherlock Holmes
- Star Wars
- Adventure Time
- Roller coasters
- Outer space
- The Birdcage (movie)
- Avatar The Last Airbender
- Zelda BOTW
- Barn owls
- Fashion, esp. Historical fashion
- Theatre, esp. Hello, Dolly!, Into The Woods.
- Road signs
I love postcards made from everyday items. Packaging, receipts, tickets, etc. I’d love to see what you might have in your household or what things your country sells.
If you have a card that you think I might like but it doesn’t match any of my interests, send it anyway! I just might love it ;)
✨But as always, don't stress too much about picking a card. I am very happy to receive a card from you, no matter what it is! ✨
Tell me about the history of the postcard if you want. Where did you get it? Why did you buy it? Why did you choose it for me?
Also you could tell me about your pets or what you did today, did you get any errands done?
Do you have a favorite song right now? What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re sad?
*Please try not to cover any information that the card may have on the back. I love reading the descriptions even if it's in another language.
* Feel free to write a letter instead/with your postcard if you want