I'm currently out of Palestine, doing Master's in the University of Waterloo, ON, Canada. For that reason, my account is inactive, sorry if I don't reply to your messages. I will try to reply once I come back home and have time for post crossing again. Thanks for understanding.
I am Zuhair Alsader (زهير الصدر) . I study computer engineering at An-Najah National University. I am a programmer, graphic designer and a technology-lover. Though I love all what's related to modern technology, I adore nature and old buildings.
Whenever I have free time, I spend it drawing, designing or programming. Sometimes I go hiking in the nearby mountains or wandering between trees. Other times I read books, mainly novels and poetry.
As for postcards, I prefer the ones that contain:
* Old heritage places,
* Amazing architectural masterpieces,
* Traditions of people,
* Natural views,
* Huge telescopes/ astronomy centre/ space observatories/ labs,
* CERN's LHC, or any other colliders (If you could find anything of this kind, you'll be making one of my dreams come true, I will really appreciate this)
* Galaxies and stars (constellations are OK, better NOT with astrological expectations),
* Museums (especially natural history museums),
* Calligraphy (especially Arabic calligraphy or Chinese/Kanji),
* Plant ornaments
but anything interesting would be great :)
If you're from Andalusia (south of Spain and Portugal), Turkey or any other Islamic places, I'd certainly welcome some Islamic art in the postcards.
I also like languages, so it will be great if you write some words from your own languages on the postcards (better with translation). If you're French, peuvez-vous écrire en français, s'il vous plait?
Final note: if you want to swap, please write MORE than "swap" or "hi" in your subject line; you don't want your message to disappear among others. It would be very helpful if you use your country name and/or your name (that helps in classifying cards).