My name is Zuzka and I'm working mom of two kids (7yo boy and 5yo girl).
I enjoy many things: reading books (my favourites are Discworld series, Harry Potter and Andrzej Sapkowski's and Jane Austen's books), watching movies and TV series, doing yoga, going for walks into nature, dancing, travelling and visiting interesting places. I also love very much our cats Bingley and Charlie.
I would be happy for any card you send me, but if you want to super-please me, send me one of these (order is not significant, it’s just like it crossed my mind):
- Interesting place/landscape of your region (single view)
- Cats (either drawn or photos)
- Dancers or anything related to dance
- Cartoon from your country
- Royal families
- Folk costumes, traditional architecture
- Mythological creatures
- Skies – e.g. storms, clouds, auroras
- Wild animals (either exotic or non-exotic)
- Forests, trees, streams, waterfalls and nature in general
- Books, libraries
- Autumn pictures
- Seasonal and festive cards in their time (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc.)
I don't mind free and ad cards, IF they match my preferences. ;-)
I would love if you could write me on one (or more) of these:
- What happened to you today?
- Do you have interesting or unusual job? Tell me about it!
- What is your favourite (or last seen) movie, TV series or book and why
- Share some fun or interesting fact about your town, region or country
- Tell me about traditions and habits of your country
- Or anything else you want to share with me
Few last words: If it’s not necessary, don’t send your card in envelope. And I like pretty stamps, so many thanks for them in advance.