I am an artist but I love all things creative—cooking, gardening, decorating, fashion, etc.
The above website is for my studio and shows much of my art.
On Instagram, you can see more art and some of my travel photography. https://www.instagram.com/interfacearts/
I love to travel. I don't get to do it as much as I wish I could and I am always dreaming of another place to go so I am the Vicarious Traveller—Postcrossing takes me to so many places.
So far in reality I have:
• travelled across Canada and the U.S. (I am Canadian and have lived in Alberta and Newfoundland). Now I am in Michigan
• lived in Plymouth, England for a summer and have seen much of Great Britain (not Ireland yet though)
• been to Paris; Barcelona and Sitges, Spain; Australia, the Philippines and Cuba
The postcards that I would love to receive are:
• ones depicting your city or countryside—a window into what your life looks like (I prefer less touristy ones and single view though)
• ones showing work by artists/photographers in your area (I like contemporary work best, including street art)
• vintage ones.
• Anything wonderfully weird, surreal
• I am a Scorpio so I would love Scorpio or scorpion cards.
• My name is a derivative of Lorelei so I love images of sirens. If you are in Germany, I'd love to receive cards depicting the Loreley Rock.
• Don Quixote
• The Fool (as in tarot)
• Alice in Wonderland
• Town Musicians of Bremen
• Women with birds (eg. https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-2075340; https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-970204); https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/MX-49253
• The Milky Way
• My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas. I would love vintage cards celebrating them, preferably near the holidays themselves.