In the summer of 2015 I moved to southern California, where I currently reside, after living in Georgia and upstate New York. I spent my early years in Moscow. I still love and miss those places. I love to travel, especially to national parks and places with beautiful nature.
The themes I particularly like in cards are:
- wild animals: owls, puffins, hummingbirds and other birds; big wild cats (manul, lynx), marmots, prairie dogs, hedgehogs, sea otters, beavers, raccoons, foxes, bunnies, seals and most of all - red pandas (!)
- illustrations of cats
- beautiful nature views (landscape, flower fields)
- painted city / village / landscape
- flowers (peony, magnolia, lilac)
- colourful autumn and snowy winter
- ginkgo and maple leaves
- travel posters (Lantern Press, Ranger Doug's WPA, Retro Ranger, Anderson Design Group, etc.)
- stained glass
- Beatrix Potter
- Thomas Kinkeid, Marjolein Bastin, Anton Pieck, Susan Wheeler
- bunnies by Akiko Shirato
- Krtek (Der kleine Maulwurf)
- Little Polar Bear by Hans de Beer
- sushi-cats, hedgehogs and owls by Christina Siravo
- ёжики Ирины Глущенко
- Volkswagen Beetle
- New Year and Christmas cards (in November-December) - folded cards OK.
I do a lot of private trades through PC forum, so if you have time, please check my collections to see what postcards I already have to avoid same cards.
Please note date, location, current weather. Tell me about the card, why you like it, what is shown in it. I appreciate interesting stories and long messages.
I love beautiful STAMPS, lots of them.
Things and themes I do NOT like:
No handmade, "touchnote", ad or self-printed cards.
No vulgar, nude, bad humour or Halloween cards.
No cards (or stamps) with children, monkeys, insects or reptiles (absolutely NO spiders or snakes, please!)
I'm not a fan of maps, black & white, wide white borders on the front of the card or odd-shaped and over-sized cards.
I prefer single view.
Swaps and trades policy:
I'll be happy to swap if you have something from the list of cards I'm looking for:
(or something you think I might enjoy)
Here's the album with cards I have for trade at the moment:
Favourites policy: I only add cards that I'd like to receive. Once I get the card, I remove it from the favourites to avoid duplicates.
For Christmas RR: I like cards with snowy landscapes / festive villages decorated for Christmas / illustrations of forest animals (hedgehogs, raccoons, squirrels, foxes, owls), polar animals, cats, pandas / fully trimmed Christmas trees with presents / Santa’s sleigh flying over villages and cities / glitter / Christmas stamps. Not a fan of nutcrackers or gnomes, better save them for someone else.
My collection: https://goo.gl/photos/37o1H6i4b7Bvr3Bn7
Last updated: Dec 2019