Hello. My name is Zuzana. I like people, being alone, knowing cultures, cooking food, learning languages, laughing and loving, laying down, listening to music (Metallica, Rammstein, Solstafir, Eddie Vedder, Kieslowski, Poletíme?, Mucha, my brothers band Brass avenue, Chopin, Weekend, ...) Watching football (AC Sparta Praha, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Blackpool, Levski Sofia) taking pictures (https://suzanka93.rajce.idnes.cz/ ), walking in nature and mountains, singing, playing cards with my grandpa, playing with children, working with people with disabilities, getting to know myself, thinking and overthinking, getting to know what is behind the things we see, hear or think:)))
I really like long deep messages that couldn't write anyone else, but you, because they are somehow special for you.
- who is the one person you will always remember? it can even be a stranger.
- what is the earliest memory of yours?
- how did you meet your partner?
- what decision of yours do you regret?
- have you ever had your heart broken?
(If you like these topics you can check Thoraya Moronesy on YouTube:))
If you speak German or Arabic, it would be awesome to read the message on the card in those languages.
I always prefer written and stamped card sent from the origin country.
I LIKE postcards with:):
- card from my favourites
- NATURE - lakes, mountains, aurora borealis, .. sunsets and sunrises
- Hippies, long hair men
- FOOTBALL - players, stadiums,...
- Animals - just cows,hippos and quinea pigs, whales
- MUSIC, ART - Klimt, C.D.Friedrich, El Greco, Dali, black and white, weirdiah artsy postcard which make you think;)
- Local people, children, smiles:)
Please check https://suzanka93postcrossing.rajce.idnes.cz/ to avoid duplicated:)I've got many other cards from swaps..
I DON'T really like cards with these topics that much;))
"cute" pets, animal, flowers, cartoons, film, 3D, food and drink cards, card of a place from a different country (f.e. a New York card sent from Russia, etc.)
All above is just inspiration. I am looking forward receiving any card from you. Thank you, have a wonderful day!