Hey. My name is Dasha, 23 years old. I from cold Russia, which with very warm soul.
I work in a official car dealership. But... I was lucky to be born a creative person. I am the editor-in-chief of the largest Eurovision portal in Russia. Every year I travel as a journalist to Eurovision in different countries. This is my inspiration and life. If you have something to tell about Eurovision, I will be glad to read about it.
A few years ago I learned to be a surveyor, but I realized that it wasn’t mine. And I went to a second education - a cameraman (I study remotely). Now I am at the final stage – a thesis. I'm making a documentary about Eurovision fans. The case turned out to be costly, but interesting.
I'm a music lover. Musician favourites: twenty one pilots, Imagine Dragons, Hurts, Jonas Brothers, OK Go, MARINA, Dua Lipa, Sheppard, Eddy de Pretto, Loic Nottet, Declan McKenna, Tom Odell. I am also a big moviegoer and a fan of TV series. Tell me about your favorite singer or your favorite movie. If you have postcards with my favorite singers, please send them:)
Also, recently I have become interested in Space. I'm interested in everything about him!
Postcards I would like to receive:
- Eurovision (I will be glad not only to postcards) / Melodifestivalen
- Space. NASA, SPACE X.
- series ("It' A Sin" / "La Casa de Papel" / "In Good Place"/ "Sex Education"/ "Humans" / "Silicon Valley" / " Resident Alien"/ «Firefly»)
- TV-show / concerts
- beautiful Scandinavia
- men (Theo Hutchcraft, Matthew Damon, Cillian Murphy, Colin Firth, Rami Malek, Josh Hutcherson, Dane DeHaan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alan Tudyk)
- films ("The Hunger Games" / "1917" / "Knives Out" / "The Goldfinch" / "Her" / "Borat" / "Ford v Ferrari", "The Great Gatsby")
- photo with white frame
- travel / flag / food / restaurants/ taxi
- Chinese stamps
I'm glad to receive from you any card! If you have something with my favourites, then I would be glad to receive it from you!)) Please, write something in the native language and translate! I will be glad to learn about you and about your country!)
P.S: Italy! I'm coming to you in May for the Eurovision. Tell me, what is interesting for me to see and where to visit?