Salutations from India.
I live in the capital city, New Delhi. It is a city rich in history. The more one discovers, the more it offers to explore.
I like to collect postcards, stamps, coins and currency notes of different countries.
I would love if you affix many postal stamps on your postcard--as many as possible please!
If you can send me a metal card, it would be really great!!!
All postcards are welcome. In case you need some guidance here is my wish list:-
1. Maxim Cards and First Day Covers (FDCs) or First Day Cards.
2. Paintings or Portraits, sketches
3. Charlie Chaplin
4. Something special about your town, city or country like some unique tradition or thing, event or place
5. Castles, old or historical buildings; ruins or antiquated
7. Showing coins, stamps, postmarks or currency
8. Letter boxes, post offices, postman or postal history
9. Depicting Postcrossing/postcrossing stamps/Postcrossing meet-up
10. Showing famous historical events, World Wars, Medals, Memorials or War Heroes.
You may even send handmade, advertising or self made postcards if you like.
One special request:- If possible, please send some stamps, coins or currency notes of your country to me. If you have old received postcards but are not interested in keeping or collecting them (sometimes you may have many copies or duplicates of the same cards) you may send them for my collection. If you desire, I can send you interesting postcards of India (written or blank as you may wish).
Have a great time.