Hello! I started postcrossing a while ago and stopped for some time. Now I'm back because I want to share this amazing hobby with my 2 daughters.
Notes are not necessary but definitely welcomed. If you'd like to, please share a fun or meaningful quote that you like, a random fact, a recipe you enjoy, something about where you live/your favorite place.
We are still learning about the world so we are interested in:
- illustrations for children and children's books
- animals (even mystical ones)
- complete randomness
- things that spark some kind of feeling/emotion (with a note about how it makes you feel)
- arts and crafts, painting, handmade
- destination or tourist cards of your country/town
We also celebrate birthdays in March (pisces), June (gemini), and October (libra); birthday or zodiac themed during those months would be so fun
But of course anything is truly appreciated!
Thank you for sending us a postcard.