My name is Bhargav and I am from a wonderful country - India! I joined Postcrossing just for collecting stamps, but later on, I realized that it is a wonderful connecting bridge between different cultures and people. The feeling, that I have made someone smile today, who is thousands of kilometers away is so beautiful and I am here for that!
It is not about what card you pick and send to me. Just close your eyes and think which card would make you happy. Yes, that card I would like to receive from you.
What you can write on the card -
What you think or heard about India - Good/Bad (Frank opinion please. I want to know the opinion of the world about my country)
Can you recommend your favorite book or movie for me? (English please, if possible)
Have you heard about Ayurveda? Please let me know. I am a doctor practicing Ayurveda - The ancient Indian Medical Science.
What makes me happy -
- Receiving stamps in an envelope with the card
- Handwritten Card with beautiful stamps or MS
- Odd shape/sized cards
- 3D cards
- Cards showing people from your country / Traditions
- A personal touch to the card in any way
- Please avoid AD cards, Multi-view cards if possible. Thank you.