P.O. Box 804
Dana, NC 28724
I'm a single mother of 3. I have a daughter and 2 sons. They take up most of my time besides work but I always find time for my postcards.
Some of the kinds of cards I like are:
* BLACK- anything where the majority color is black (I'm addicted to black)
* Owls (drawn or photo)
* Anything girly or cute
* Graveyards or Skulls
* Polka dots or patterns
* Black and white with a pop of color
* AD cards are OK if they are about one of the above.
* Handmade cards I like too. (I like to see what everyone comes up with)
* I don't really care for the multi-view cards or the touristy ones. I like unusual or odd cards.
* Honestly you could send me a postcard size cutout of your favorite food or postcard size cutout of something completely random. An abstract drawing or cutouts from magazines. Cover it in stickers or color with a crayon. Use your imagination and I will love it.
I collect the stamps also so if you could put the card in an envelope that would be awesome. If not that is perfectly fine too.
If you don't know what to write..... Tell me a secret! Postsecret is a wonderful thing. Maybe one day I can put together my own book of secrets.