My name is Julie and I live in the United States; Kansas specifically. I have a wide variety of interests but specifically I enjoy traveling, reading, photography, and watching movies. I added the address of my new movie blog.
I do enjoy every card I receive but like most people I have some favorites that I enjoy receiving. I’m listing some below:
* City/town views (single or multi view okay)
* Historically significant buildings/places/people
* Sports arenas or stadiums
* Dogs...especially Pugs, Pembroke Welsh Corgis, and Shih-Tzus
* WWI or WWII era propaganda posters/subjects
* Doctor Who
* Audrey Hepburn, Queen/Freddie Mercury
* Royalty or Political Leaders
* Churches (or religious buildings like mosques and temples), Fountains, Castles, and Bridges
* Maps of city metros/subways/etc.
* Museums...especially history museums or unusual museums (ones centered around a unique theme like the International Spy Museum in Washington, DC [I have cards from this specific museum, I chose it as an example]).
* I would prefer not to receive cards that contain nudity.
My favorites can also be used as a guide if you need more inspiration. It's okay to surprise me as well :) Please write something about yourself, where you live, hobbies, favorite books/sports/movies etc.
* I speak German and French at an intermediate level and can read some Spanish. I also like learning phrases in other languages. If you’d like to teach me something I would appreciate it (with English translation of course).
** Currently I am accepting all or almost all requests for direct swaps. I find this is a good way for obtaining cards from those countries that are not as easy to get when requesting an address. I have cards from other areas within the USA and if there is an area/city you are looking for, I may be able to help.**
***If you play PokemonGO! and would like to be friends, just send me your trainer number and I will be happy to add you :)
Best wishes to all and Happy Postcrossing