I'm from Spain, born and raised in Madrid but I have lived for almost 12 years in Salamanca and Aranda de Duero. Born in 1978, studied biology, love to travel, animals, reading, and getting to know new places; museums, landmarks, nature, everything is appealing!
It will be so nice receiving a "little bit" of other countries, in the form of a postcard, and of course the stamp (really like the little artwork stamps can contain)
If your sending me a postcard, just choose anything you consider typical, beautiful, representative, or special to you in any way from your country, so I get to know some more of the place you live. Landscapes, city views, whatever might show me what's in there. Either an actual image, or a vintage one, the past is also important to know he present moment. It's not that I don't like puppies, patterns or flowers... Just prefer to know other places :)
Just in case you need ideas, here's a list of some things I like at postcards..
- UNESCO World Heritage, creative cities and Biosphere Reserves
- Natural Parks, nature and landscapes
- City views
- Anything iconic o typical of your city/country, a building, a writer, an art piece, a monument, a symbol (eg, like the state bird, tree or flower at the USA)
- Castles, fortress, cathedrals, churches or any other significant construction.
- Ancient world ruins, archeological
- Vintage postcards so I can see how your country was
- Gotochi cards
- Views of any place or art piece you find beautiful, interesting, or is special to you in any way.
Needless to say, you can send what you want (or can) I'll always appreciate it :)
Please don't send it blank, tell me anything you like about you or your country, a special memory, the book you're reading, a quote you love, a fave song with a meaning, draw something, or just say “Hello!! 😊” in your language.
Thank you all!! ^^