My name is Celeste and I'm 35 years old. I live in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, with my 14 years old son and 6 crazy lazy cats.
I was born in a small town and grew up in an even smaller village in the Central Bohemian Region. There is a large part of Kokořínsko Landscape Park, being at the same time a UNESCO Biosphere Reservation. Another remarkable area is the Bohemian Karst, where the Koněprusy Caves are located.
I'm currently studying animal husbandry and agrobiology at university of life sciences, but work as an accountant for many years.
I love nature, animals and reading of anything and anywhere. I am involved in animal welfare issues and care for abandoned pets.
I'm a little bit geek and enjoy comics, board games and everything about sci-fi and fantasy.
Deadly black coffee is something I can't live with out. My passion is stormy and rainy weather. I really adore the sounds of rain and the scent of air before storm.
When I'm not at work, I love spending time with friends and family or outdoors.
There are some themes I like:
- curious, morbid, unusual postcards - the more bizarre, the better :o)
- handmade/self-printed postcards/photos ( a lot of drawings, stickers,
everything - I'm a big child)
- really old/antique postcards (doesn´t matter what condition they are in)
- abandoned places, ruins, castles
- nature, landscape, forests, old trees
- National Geographic
- National parks
- botanical gardens
- history, archeology, museums
- trilobites, Paleozoic Era
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- LOTR, GOT, TBBT, Star Trek
- Sandman/Neil Gaiman
- Discworld/Terry Pratchett
- Simon's Cat
- nocturnal butterflies and moths (especially area of Sunda Islands)
- cats (especially Abyssinian and Oriental Shorthair Cat)
BUT any postcard is welcome! I'll be glad if you surprise me. Please don't just write "Happy Postcrossing" and that's it. I'd love to hear something about your daily life or maybe favorite film, book, music :o)
If possible, I would be very grateful for interesting stamps and writing the date. I don't collect stamps themselves, but love to see them on correspondences :o)
I like to connect with Postcrossers on Facebook and Instagram, if you like this idea, feel free to connect: https://www.facebook.com/celeste.grey.39
Thank you for taking the time to send a postcard to me! Any card will be adored :o)
Live long and prosper!