***20. 5. 2017: to all my dear penpals - I have new address!!!***
My name is Celeste and I´m 34 years old. I live in Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, with my 13 years old son and 6 crazy lazy cats.
I love art, comics and reading of anything and anywhere. Deadly black coffee is something I can't live with out. My passion is stormy and rainy weather. I really adore sounds of rain and the scent of air before storm.
When I'm not at work, I love spending time with friends and family or outdoors.
There are some things I like:
- curious, morbid, unusual postcards - the more bizarre, the better :o)
- handmade and self-printed postcards/photos (a lot of drawings, stickers, everything - I´m a big child)
- art of Zdzisław Beksiński
- tattoo art
- art at all
- abandoned places, ruins, castles
- National Geographic
- National parks
- botanical gardens
- history, archeology, museums
- trilobites, Paleozoic Era
- really old/antique postcards
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Star Trek
- Red Dwarf
- Simon´s Cat
- cats (especially Abyssinian and Oriental Shorthair Cat)
BUT any postcard is welcome! I´ll be glad if you surprise me. Please don't just write "Happy Postcrossing" and that's it. I'd love to hear something about your daily life. If you can't think of anything, tell me about your favorite film, book, music :o)
Also, I would be very pleased for pretty stamps and writing the date. I don't collect stamps themselves, but love to see them on correspondences :o)
I like to connect with Postcrossers on Facebook and Instagram, if you like the idea, feel free to connect: https://www.facebook.com/celeste.grey.39
Thank you for taking the time to send a postcard to me! Any card will be adored :o)
Live long and prosper!