Hello, I'm in my early 30s, from Manchester in the North West of England. I love reading, making small connections, scrap-booking, knitting and exploring or learning about new places.
I'm grateful for every card I receive, I honestly can't think of one I haven't liked and it's just nice to know someone chose this particular card to send. But if you're stuck for ideas here are some things I'm interested in:
- Writers / books / libraries (in particular if you have postcards relating to Franz Kafka, Jean Rhys or Shirley Jackson I would be so grateful!)
- The X Files TV show
- Any local X-files-y oddities / legends (loch ness monster, big foot etc.)
- Hermits (I'm a bit of an introvert!) or cosy / hygge scenes
- Nature (especially caves, forests, mountains or changing seasons)
- Wildlife / animals (particularly cats, cormorants, herons, foxes, wolves, squirrels, rabbits, bats, goats, sheep, owls).
- Halloween, Xmas or any other holiday cards
- Coffee / tea
- Local food or traditions
- City scenes or interesting buildings
- Vintage scenes, portraits, posters, magazine covers etc
- Inge Look Old Ladies
- Anything a bit odd or unusual!
But I know there are plenty of cards I'd love to receive that I can't think of right now - so please don't worry if you don't have any of these!
Anything you'd like to write would also be appreciated - I know I'm a bit daunted by knowing what to say. Again, if you're stuck, I'd be interested to hear about:
Somewhere beautiful or strange in your town or city
Something unique about where you live
Any local tales, traditions or legends
Someone you admire (famous or otherwise)
Your job or dream job
Something you're proud of
Favourite quotes or poems
Hope this is enough to go off and looking forward to hearing from you!