My name is Paula, I'm from northern Spain. I'm an Aeronautical Engineer, so I'm quite fond on Industry and Transportation themes. I'm a massive fan of horror films and films in general. I also like video games, books, comics and manga. My favorite genres in music are film scores, rock&roll and metal. I love cats and animals. I am an atheist but I'm always curious about different religions and their history and how they changed the world as we know it.
Feel free to tell me about your daily life and hobbies. I would like to know more about your country and city in order to defeat my friends when playing Trivial Pursuit. Just kidding, I like to know about other cultures different than mine. Maybe you can tell me about the misterious part of your city or town, every place has its own secrets. Some words on your mother tongue would be really appreciated.
You can always send me tourist cards with remarkable places of your country/city, UNESCO WH, local architecture, culture, language, crafts, gastronomy, history, animals, nature, etc. Whatever you think it may represent your city or country. I like a lot cards with cute illustrations about cities or countries. If you want to, I'd be very happy to receive small things of your country like underground maps or tickets, small coins, beer labels or bottle tops, coasters, supermarket flyers with offers, etc.
If you want some more challenging, just try to send me one of the following.
Please, don't take it as a command but as a way of surprising a cinema-nerd Spaniard!:
* Movie posters
* Film festivals (TIFF, Sundance, Cannes, Berlinale, Biennale di Venezia, Moscow IFF, Tribeca, Locarno, Karlovy Vary, Austin FF, SXSW, Montréal WFF...)
* Events like Olympics, Expo, ESC (Eurovision), Superbowl, San Diego Comic Con, etc
* HORROR/CREEPY/SPOOKY stuff
* Kaijus (Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera...)
* Jeff Goldblum
* Art: Mucha, Klimt, Pre-Raphaelites, Pop-art, Islamic geometric art & Arabesque, Ukiyo-e, etc
* Comics & Manga
* Abandoned places and urbex
* GF (Postallove) I already have DE, CN, NL and CA
* USSR & Communism
I'm not interested in Christmas nor Birthday cards. However, every card I receive would be really appreciated, every one must be special to me. But please, write more than just "Happy Postcrossing!" :)
Thank you very much for reading this and have a very nice day.