My hobbies are knitting, singing in a women choir and swimming. I like to travel to UK (mostly) and Italy.
I live in a small town in Lower Saxony, Germany, work as a secretary for the major of my hometown. I live alone, but have a big family near by.
I'm a big fan of Olaf, the snowman from the movie "Frozen". I like this little dude. And I'm a big fan of Sherlock and Doctor Who.
All postcards are appreciated but it's especially nice to receive postcards with
- 3D city cards, please no animals except zebras, giraffes, elephants
- GF from postallove (I have Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hongkong, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, USA)
- GF unofficial
- Edition Tausendschön (I already have these: http://bit.ly/2NPmJ1K)
- anything about the UK
- cows/cattle 🐄
(dt. PC: bitte nicht mehr die Kühe auf den Bergspitzen von Rannenberg, die sind inzw. 5 x vorhanden)DD
- zebras 🦓
- elephants 🐘
- Irina Garmashova https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNeaB2f
- Rina Zeniuk Blue Cat https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNmSv5m
- Inge Löök Old Ladies (I already have 1-3, 5-17, 19-24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32, 35-37, 39, 41-44, 46-48, 50-52, 55-58, 60-70, 210, 608, 610)
- Meetup Cards
- handpainted or handdrawn cards
- für deutsche Postcrosser: Ich habe angefangen, die Postkarten vom Schöning Verlag mit dem "Küsschen..." 💋 (so wie diese hier in meinem Album https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLMoy2B) zu sammeln. Würde mich sehr freuen, eine aus eurer Heimatstadt zu bekommen.
My favourites are all cards I would like to receive; I don't have them.
Please, no cards in envelope.
I would appreciate it, if you send cards the size 148 x 105 mm or 5.8 x 4.1 inches, because I collect them in an album for A6 size.
These are no demands, just wishes. If you don't have any cards of the above listed I am happy with any card you can send.
My address for private swaps: https://bit.ly/34RVTgk