I'm Maria. I'm from Irkutsk, Russia.
I'm 22 years old. My hobby is reading, handmade, history, riding a bike.
I put my heart into every postcard, which I send. I wish you'll put your heart into postcard for me too :) I think it's very important. I hope that every person in the world will smile and enjoy, when he/she see a new postcard in a letterbox :)
I really want to become your new friend from Japan :)
I like many types of postcards, but I would be very happy to receive postcards:
- which show YOUR TOWN/CITY/VILLAGE
- all about YOUR COUNTRY - nature, interesting places, history
- HISTORICAL postcards - with different historical places and objects in your native country and region
- with TOTORO and MOOMINS
- with HARRY POTTER, THE LORD OF THE RINGS, STAR WARS, GAME OF THRONES, DEADPOOL, HOBBIT, FANTASTIC BEASTS
- MARVEL characters (especially Avengers). My favorites are Thor and Captain America;
- the MATRIX (The Wachowskis’ films of 1999, 2003)
- Chiba inu (Chiba dogs) and Akita inu (Akita dogs)
- Gravity Falls
- MaxiCards (CardMaximum) IT IS NOT VERY BIG POSTCARD!
- with lemur (all kinds), raccoon, red panda, owl, squirrel, chipmuunk, greater bilby, koala, kangaroo, sugar glider, flying squirrel, badger
- all Australian animals
- with sea, shells and waterfalls
- with ART (especially impressionists, Pre-Raphaelites and classical art)
- Hayao Miyazaki's characters (from Spired Away, Tonari no TOTORO and other)
- Japanese art (Hokusai)
- GOTOCHI postcards
- "Holly Pond Hill" by Susan Wheeler
- серия фауна, флора, птицы, совы Беларуси
But, of course, it is only my wishlist to make your choosing easily. :) I will be happy to receive a postcard from you!
Of course, I like beautiful stamps :) it's really interesting!
I don't like promotional/ad/free/handmade postcards.
Please don't write me only Happy postcrossing/Best wishes! It's very sad :( I want to read about you! Please write me about you, your hobby and your home, about your country and city:) you can write to me by English, Japanese or Russian.
You are welcome :)