Kotanya(or Kate) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 1 year (634 days).
Hello, I'm Kate.
I live in St.Petersburg, Russia with my husband Anthony and our 2 pets: scottish-fold Xenia and her daughter little scottish-straight Sabrina (she got her name after the " teenage witch", because she is a little disaster).
I'm interested in a lot of things and really don't know how to describe all these interests =)
I like to travel - throughout Russia and abroad. I love to visit new places and learn new things about the world. I adore natural landscapes, sea and greenery.
My hobby is knitting (and crochet)
I love BRIGHT and COLOURFUL cards.
I'm fond of painting: impressionists, marine painters,pre-raphaelists... I like reading good books(especially classics),cooking and food-photos, hand-made and mail art.
So, I would enjoy receiving postcards with:
- Watercolor city views - my favourite theme =);
- Islands, beaches and the sea
- Sunsets, nothern lights (aurora borealis)
- Violet flowers (lavender, lilac, violets etc.)
- Green landscapes and mountains
- Symbols of your country, world famous views of your country, map of your country;
btw: My favourite colours are: blue, mint and all shades of purple.
- Bears or pandas (love them, have a nice collection =)
- StarWars =)
- GF cards by Postallove sent from the actual country ( I already have Poland,Malaysia and Germany);
- Night city views;
- US state maps =)
I'm happy when I see many different colorful stamps on the postcard =)
You can also look through my favs. If you send me one of those cards - I'll be really happy!
Thanks for your attention!
P.S. But please - NO babies or multi-view cards )))
Dear Emily from Taiwan, I am unable to register your postcard TW-1966017 because it travels more than 1 year. I received it on 20/July/2017 . It is very beautiful, thank you!!