Hi, I'm Jéssica.
I live in the State of Sergipe - Brazil. I'm in college getting my degree in Medicine. I'm 22 and really enjoy sports - swimming, dancing ballet and fighting Ju Jitsu. I don't have much free time because I need to study a lot, but when I get a break I love to read, listen to music and watch cartoons (I think one is never too old for that) and TV series, my favorites are Rick and Morty, Bob's Burguers, SpongeBob Square Pants, Regular show, The Middle and the talk show Last Week Tonight. I like to take a healthy life, get together with my friends and most of all to be happy!
Feel free to send me ANY postcard you like. Seriously. I’m not picky. However, if you have difficulty choosing one, here's list of suggestions :
- animals, landscapes, forests, mountains, anything related to nature;
- famous buildings, castles, memorials, bridges, highways;
- anything about your culture, typical food, dances and events;
- cartoons and series famous in your country;
- the flag or map of your country/region;
- anything related to snow, specially skiing and hockey.
- free-ad and homemade cards are welcome too.
* If you are from the countries listed bellow you can help me with my special collections :
Canada : postcards of the maple tree or leaf, your country's flag or pictures of your prime minister Justin Trudeau.
USA : postcards with the state name on the front, I intend to have one of each state, right now I only have of Arkansas, California and Texas; I’d also like postcards of your country's flag, map and the White House.
Britain : postcard of the Royal Family, red telephone box, the Big Ben, Stonehenge.
China : postcards of The Great Wall, The Forbidden City ,The Terracotta Warriors Museum and Mount Everest.
Finally, if you could write something in your own language on the postcard and talk a little about you and the place where you live too, I would really appreciate it.
Please write the date and do NOT put the card in an envelope.