I live in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, with my husband. We have no children. I love many things, including meeting and writing to others in different countries. I have had many pen-pals and was once a foreign exchange student to Italy. I also love collecting stamps, scrapbooking and making homemade cards, reading, animals of all kinds (especially monkeys and other primates), traveling, volunteering at the zoo, watching movies and just generally hanging out with my husband and friends. I am a retired elementary school teacher. I look forward to hearing from all of you! I have included a list below of postcards I would love to receive from you :)
1) Animals from your country
2) Inge Look old lady postcards. Love these!
3) Night scenes of your city or night scenes with the moon, lightening or northern lights
4) Pictures of people from your country in native dress or costumes
5) Maps of your country or region
6) Lali postcards
7) The ‘Blue Cat’ series by Irina Zeniuk. Love these!
8) Any postcards you have made
9) Square postcards (or round postcards too)
10) Christmas postcards (anytime of the year).
11) Alexey Dolotov’s cat series. Love these!
12) Postcards with umbrellas in them, either photos or illustrations.
13) Illustrations of all kinds
14) MOTW and FOTW series from Postcardsmarket. Map cards that I have....the Netherlands, France, Brazil. Flag cards I have....Belgium, England, Germany, USA.
15) Maxi-cards (postcards with a stamp on the front of the card that is similar to the picture on the postcard).
16) Kinds of postcards...... Nouvelles Images; Inkognito; Editions des Correspondances
17) Belarus.....Fauna of Belarus postcards
18) Fairy tales, mermaids, fairy's, gnomes, angels
19) Czech Republic......Alfons Mucha or Josef Lada postcards
20) France (or anyone).......I would love to have postcards of the Eiffel Tower :)
21) USA......map of your state, Lou Paper designs, vintage lettering postcards that say Greetings From...put in your state, state bird series from Postcard Fair, Lantern Press postcards.
22) Greetings from (insert your country here) Postallove. (I already have Belarus, Taiwan, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Japan, USA, Peru, Russia, Åland Islands, France, Finland, Switzerland, Macau, Latvia, Singapore, Iceland, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Romania, Malta, Vatican City, Philippines, Slovenia, Estonia, Spain, Turkey).
If you don't know what to write on your postcards I would love to know these things:
1) if you could hug anyone right now (living or dead) who would it be?
2) What do you see outside of your front window? Explain it some
Some of my postcards arrive damaged, so if you can, would you put the postcard in an envelope? If you don't have an envelope handy that is ok too. I LOVE beautiful stamps ❤