Hello! We are Giedrius and Indrė, young engaged lithuanian couple from Lithuania!
We LOVE traveling. With no doubt it is our greatest passion. We have already visited a lot of countries and we just cannot imagine our life without a plain ticket in our pocket.
We would LOVE to get:
- postcards from older times;
- postcards with quotations of famous people;
- cards with native people (like Aborigines, Indians...);
- postcards showing the capital city/other big city of your country or your home town/city (we would appreciate something more original, not those traditional/boring cards with monuments etc.);
- cards reflecting something very unique about your culture;
- postcards showing LOVE.
- postcards with nice scenery of your country
Please, don't send us postcards with more than one view of nature, architecture, etc.
Please, do not use envelopes. We love seeing all the stamps on the card.
Also, we collect banknotes from various countries. If you COULD send a banknote from your home country, we would be really very very HAPPY (probably it is obvious that in this case envelopes are more than appreciated).
P.S. Write something on the postcard. We would love to know what city you are from and what you would recommend us to see there (or in your country in general). Also, don't forget your name and date. :) Finally, if there is something written on the postcard, we would be very happy if you could translate that phrase.
We hope we are asking not too much :)
Just have a good time here!