*New/Different stamps are always appreciated =-) TYIA
I enjoy trying to send people what they like and spend some time going through my 'inventory' to pick each one I send. I find it hard when folks don't give any hints. So here is my wish list - which you can use or disregard.
I have received two really nasty postcards in the past month because I have a list of things that I’m hoping to get. It clearly states above that you can either use or disregard my wish list. Please don’t take the time to send me a card if you are just going to write something really negative, bully-like or otherwise rude. If my wish list offends you that much then just email me your ID & I will register it.
1. Historical postcards --Postcards that show important places, people, events, things, etc in your country. I enjoy cards that show current/past rulers too
2. Famous artwork - either masterpieces or from local artists
PLEASE NO MORE Van Gogh's Starry Night. I have about 20 of them.
3. BLUE OR YELLOW CAT-- I think they are called Alexey Dolotv cards? I hate cats so please no cat cards unless its these 2 cartoon cats =-)
4. Buffet topics:
-MOG (the cat by Judith Kerr),
-MYLO and Friends... so cute!
-Pope John Paul II or Francis,
-People of your country doing things that are typical and/or special
-any cards that are specific to a recognized world religion - no satanic or Wicca please
5. Does anyone know what the black cats sitting in front of the French sites are called? I've seen a few of these cards and even though I'm not a cat lover... I want to collect these cards. TYIA
6. The Postallove greetings from series: I have Aland Islands, Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic (2), Estonia, Finland (2), France (2), Germany (2), Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Malta,Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, and the United Kingdom so far =-)
7. From Postallove. I'd like to collect:
-Fairytale and legends series
-Thinking about (it has a silhouette of a head)
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ad cards, inappropriate pictures, pictures of food/recipes or homemade cards. I know they interest some folks but not me =-)
Could you write something and could it be something other than "Happy Postcrossing"? If you are stuck share your favorite quote (in your native language with an English translation please), tell me about job, your family, your hobbies, suggest a book I should read or some where I should visit in your country, ANYTHING =-)
Everything listed under my favorites are cards I do NOT have but would be very pleased to get. Please don't worry if you cannot fill an item from the wish list or favorites. Truly anything would be appreciated.