My name is Clancy.
I am the father of two grown daughters and grandfather of five boys. I live in the small town of Willits, in northern California, along a lovely stream with my beautiful wife and our sweet, little tortoiseshell pussycat.
~ fountain pens
~ graphic arts
~ stamps (and all things postal)
~ music of all kinds ♫
~ singing and playing my guitar♫
~ cooking (especially with fresh herbs and vegetables from our garden)
I have been a professional bodyworker for over 25 years; ie. certified massage therapist and practitioner of craniosacral therapy.
I very much like corresponding with friends and family via postcards and letters.
Some postcards I would enjoy receiving could include:
* musical instruments (especially acoustic guitars)
* old buildings, railway stations and bridges
* pictures of cats (especially ginger (orange) cats...but I love all cats.
* pictures of temples, monasteries and churches
* natural landmarks of your region
* views of your town or region
* black and white photographs
ANY postcard will be appreciated and enjoyed. I would request that you PLEASE write the date on your card. If you include your address I will return a "thank you" postcard to you.
To U.S. Postcrossers - Would you consider joining the campaign to request the U.S. Postal Service to issue a Postcrossing stamp? Spread the word by adding this info to your profile and then send a postcard (or write a letter) to:
Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee
475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Room 3300
Washington, DC 20260-3501