I'm Catherine. I think that happiness is enjoying every moment of your life. My cherished dream is to travel around the world and visit lots of breathetaking places. I like writing poems and hope one day I can publish my own book. And I can't imagine my life without books and coffee.
I'm sure that you'll send me a wonderful card (´｡• ᵕ •｡`)
But if there is one from my wish-list I'll be happy:
- views of the breathtaking places in your country
- nature views (eg. sea, waterfall, mountains, valley, meadow, forest, sky, etc.)
- natural phenomena (eg. weather, thunder, rainbow, tornadoes, fog, blood moon, northern lights, etc)
- space, planets, stars, spaceship
- real things (eg. book, door, window, mirror, fence, a cup of coffee, pier, post-box, umbrella, balloon, signs, phone-box, bench, compass, violin, nest-boxrailway, train, etc.)
- road, path, alley
- sci-fi, fantasy
- fishing (process), anglers, fisherman (but NO fish, please)
I'll be the happiest girl in the world if you send me a book in your own language or something like bookmarks, stickers, fridge magnets, teabags, etc. ( ◡‿◡ *)
Also my bf's hobby and my new hobby is fishing. And it's interesting for me to know about anglers in other countries. If you have an opportunity to send something connected with fishing (eg. fishing tackles, fishing hooks, bobbers, etc.) I'll be really thankful.
P.S.: Thanks Hanne for wonderful book in German, YunTing for book in Taiwanese, Tsveta for book in Bulgarian, Willie for book in Dutch, Ziedonis for book in Latvian, Laura for book in Spain, Arisu Nakanishi for book in Japanese, Valras for book in Lithuanian, and Emma for book in English
( ´ ▽ ` ).｡ｏ♡
It will be nice if you write something about you and your interests, about your favorite book or movie or quote, some words in your language or whatever you want.
Happy Postcrossing! (=^ ◡ ^=)ノ