My name´s Carla. I live in Porto Alegre, a city in the south of Brazil. I think this idea is amazing and so far I´m having so much fun waiting for my postcards to arrive their destinations as well as waiting for the ones which were send to me.
I´m interested in all kinds of postcards, even homemade. I like artistic things, crafting and other stuff. If you decide to send me postcards from tv shows I have to tell you that I´m much more into detective and drama stuff than comedy. I love Criminal Minds, CSI, Unforgettable, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, 90210, Charmed, ER, Revenge, Glee, etc.
Kinds of postcards I like:
- Tv shows I like
- Movies: The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Nothing Hill
- US state maps (Missing: Arkansas, South Carolina, Connecticut, North Dakota, South Dakota, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wyoming) Does not need to be sent from origin. It can be sent from anywhere.
- Colorful cards
- If you´re from Russia I´d love to get one with Saint Petersburg (The church of our saviour or Basil´s) Cathedrals. I think it´s such a lovely place. Any beautiful buildings in Russia are also very welcome!
- Gaudí´s works from Barcelona are welcome too!
- Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany and all kinds of beautiful castles
- Beautiful views in your city
- Literature related cards, either famous writers or their homes or their works.
- Famous people: Marilyn Monroe, Lady Diana, Elvis Presley, Betty Boop...
- VW Van (Kombi in Portuguese)
- Old cars
I´ll be happy with any postcard you choose for me, but I´ll be even happier if you write a lovely message in the back, something about you or your city. Or maybe you could tell me why you choose that specific card for me. :) I´m also learning Spanish, so if you want to write in Spanish it would be great.
I´m waiting for your postcard!