My name is Robert and with the whole my family we love travelling, collecting various items (especially postcards, of course, then stamps, coins, banknotes, tea and sugar bags, pexeso and many others), exploring usunsual and for-tourist-not-typical places at home and abroad :)
I am happy to receive a postcard from You ;)
If you want to make my mailbox happy, please, send me some:
- touristic postcards: landscape (mountains, rivers...), towns or villages, especially view of street life are welcome (people on the streets, traffic, markets); if possible, single view postcards from the country of origin (Your beautiful homeland) with stamps and some nice message (I mean, please, not blank postcard in envelope)
And some other special wishes?
I like views of nuclear power plants.
For postcrossers from the USA:
I would like to collect postcards with building of capitol from every state US. You can look to my small collection: http://budivoj-postcrossing.rajce.idnes.cz/USA_Capitols/
In this time I have 37 postcards, so it would be great to receive some "new state" :-)
For postcrossers from Europa:
I like stamps "Europa 2016 - think green", if possible, please, use it, I would be very thankful.
My missing stamps (26/61): Albania, Azores, BiH, BiH (Hr post), BiH (Serbian post), Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Cyprus (Turkish post), Denmark, Faroe Islands, France, Greece, Ireland, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican
For postcrossers from Rusia:
The postcards from "kartinka24ru" serie are very beautiful! I have just these: Krasnodar, Moscow (Red Square, White Church), Novocherkassk Rostov na Donu, Saint-Petersburg, Smolensk, Starocherkassk, Sviyazhsk, Uljanovsk, Yaroslavl and I would be very happy to collect more :)
I started to collect MOTW few weeks ago, till now I HAVE ONLY:
- countries: Australia, Belarus, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Lebanon, Lithuania, Montenegro, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Sweden, Thailand
- from Germany: Berlin, Brandenburg, Lower Saxony
- from Great Britain: England
- from Netherlands: Flevoland, Friesland, Noord-Holland, Overijssel, Utrecht
- from Switzerland: Appenzell Innerrhoden
- from USA: Connecticut, Kansas, Vermont, Washington D. C.
Please, if possible, don´t choose for me:
- cartoon, "cute" pets (dogs, cats...), flovers, art, child, christmas postcards and HANDMADE (or touchnote) or AD POSTCARDS
Thanks very much for understanding!
Thanks in advance for your postcard and happy postcrossing to all.