My name is Cynthia, I'm Belgian but the last 22 years I've been living and working in Spain. I live nearby a beautiful landmark called "Peñon de Ifach" a natural park mountain that emerges from the Mediterranean sea. It's an important nesting site for various sorts of seabirds. Google it and be amazed.
I love taking long walks by the sea front or just sitting on a terrace and watch people go by. Looking at the moon and the stars makes me feel connected with the Universe. I love reading historical romantic books, watch National Geographic, the Big Bang Theory and Castle on TV.
I work as a volunteer at the AKIRA dog sanctuary in Benissa, I nurse abandoned dogs back to health so that they can find a loving home. My favorites are Podenco, Spanish hunting dogs. They are so gentle and loving.
I'm a recovering alcoholic and I'm very proud to say that with the help of Alcoholics Anonymous I have celebrated my 9th sober birthday on the 15th of February 2018. I recommend A.A. to anyone (the 12 Steps can be used in ANY difficult situation, not just alcohol), it has enriched but most of all saved my life.
If you could use inspiration, I like :
* I just started my first collection : Old Cyrillic alphabet illustrated by Elisabeth Bohm. I have 4 cards at the moment (the Empress, the sorceress, Eruslan and the Pirate). Who can help me with this? I will gladly send you a card of your choice in return, thanks in advance.
* Anything that is unique or famous for YOUR city or country, flora and fauna, folklore or tourist attractions.
* Mermaids, unicorns, witches, fairies, dragons, gargoyles
* Ancient worship places
* Handbags / Hats / Shoes
* Stars, nebulae, planets, constellations
* Cute cards, like : Anna Cresci, Miss Tigri, Jetoy, Shu Littlebit
* World Expo buildings
* UNESCO World Heritage
* Impressionism (Monet, Manet, Renoir, Degas)
NO add cards or free cards please.
In August a postcard with a birthday wish would be awesome =)
I hope to share a moment of your life with you. Tell me what makes you happy or sad, what drives you mad, what dreams have you achieved.
Thanks for sharing a bit of your part of the world,