For 2019 I want to try out a theme for my cards: Nature.
Please tell me your favorite place outdoor, your favorite flower or tree or your favorite vegetable. Do you own a garden? What do you grow? Or what would you plant if you had a garden.
About me: I am 36 years old and live with my husband and our cat in a small town in Northern Germany - between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. My interests are reading, traveling, hiking, collecting stamps, knitting, crafting, baking, gardening and visiting museums, botanical gardens and modern zoos.
I talk about postcards every lunchbreak with my coworker, who is also a postcrosser. Really every lunchbreak! :-) We sit together and look at the cards the other one received.
What I really would love to receive (without a particular order):
- winter / snow postcards (all around the year)
- national parks, botanical gardens
- mailart (like mailboxes, stamps, pencils, postcrossing etc.)
- zoo postcards
- libraries / books
- sheeps, hens, owls, cats
- old castles and ruins
- museums (but please no paintings)
- coffee, tea, cookies, food
- nature (beach, ocean, trees)
- Snoopy and Woodstock
- Nouvelle Images, russian multiples cards
- cards from Lantern Press (USA)
- Gotochi (mailbox) (I will send a thank-you-card in return)
But I am happy about every postcard I receive. You don't know what card to send? Just send me a tourist card from your country.
Please, no advertisment cards, paintings or folded cards.
It would be nice if you write the date on the card.
Have a great day, Anna
Ps. I am interested in swaping postcards, especially with the USA and Japan.