Hi, my name is Anna, I'm 35 and I live in Prague, Czech Republic. At present I enjoy my maternity leave.
I love sunny days, chocolate, watching planes, crocheting, going for trips, foreign languages, baking and reading.
Any postcard is welcome. Of course, there are some I like more :-)
Most of all I'm interested in:
* tourist postcards (single views preferred)
* Gothic cathedrals
* map cards
* Flower Fairies (I already have http://annatynova.rajce.idnes.cz/NOT_FOR_SWAP_-_Flower_Fairies/)
* giraffes (my collection http://annatynova.rajce.idnes.cz/NOT_FOR_SWAP_-_Giraffes/)
* Greetings from ... (I already have Czech Rep., Germany, Greece, Finland, the Netherlands, Mexico and Slovakia)
* paintings by Leonid Afremov (I already have http://annatynova.rajce.idnes.cz/NOT_FOR_SWAP_-_Leonid_Afremov)
* Dubánci (http://annatynova.rajce.idnes.cz/NOT_FOR_SWAP_-_Dubanci)
* Ladislav Renner (http://annatynova.rajce.idnes.cz/NOT_FOR_SWAP_-_Ladislav_Renner)
* or check Favorites on my wall, those pictures I would like to get
I will be happy if you write more than just "Happy postcrossing". I enjoy reading your messages. Just tell me about yourself, your family, your life, what made your day recently, something interesting about your city or country, ...
If you like, write also a few words in your language (and translation).
Be so kind and write the posting date, please.
Although I don't collect stamps I like postcards with interesting ones.
Please, don't be sad that I don't put your postcard to Favorites, there are pictures I would like to have.
Thank you, Anna