I'm still pretty new to this so not really sure what to say. I heard about Postcrossing through a posting about Geowoodstock so I thought I'd give it a try.
I love wandering around and finding "hidden gems" (interesting places that not a lot of people know about). So tell me something interesting - and not well known - about where you're from.
As for postcards, I love:
- Moomin postcards
- nature scenes (especially snow scenes and waterfalls)
- wild cats (snow leopards are my absolute favorite but I love all of them)
- all canids, especially wild ones (wolves, foxes, etc)
- postcards from your city/country
- Christmas/New Years postcards in November and December
- large letter postcards
- GF, word cloud, national animals/flowers, icons, etc
- and, if you couldn't tell by my username, anything space-related :)
But I'd be happy with whatever you send. I've already found a lot of beautiful and interesting things from the postcards that I've already received.