mimmikek(or Merja) is a member from Finland . She has been a member for over 4 years (1676 days).
I am 47 years old Finnish woman, who lives with her two boys and a cat in a nice house with quite a big garden.
My favourite postcards are
- books, reading, writing, letters
- roads, paths in a forest, narrow lines between houses
- Victoria Kirdiy and Kotovasiya cards
- cats by Makoto Muramatsu from Japan
- any kind of beautiful landscapes of your country
- Unesco World Heritage Sites (I have got hundreds of them, please not from the best known sites)
- for my children 11 and 13 years: cat cards (photographed)
Please, no adv or free cards, no self-printed or photos. I don't like either those yellowed old cards that are printed 30-40 years ago.
If it isn't too expensive to you, send your card unwritten in an envelope, please. So it's easier to save the used stamps for my collection and your card will arrive without damages.
Hearing from you soon!