elbe(or Claus) is a member from Germany . He has been a member for over 4 years (1795 days).
*** Attention: I received a card without ID from Anna in Ukraine, a painting called 'Spring' by A. Savrasov, sent on 29.03.2013. The system can't identify you - if you sent this card, please send me a message with the ID. Thanks a lot! ***
I live in Hamburg, a big city in the northern part of Germany.
I'm very much interested in languages, reading, creative writing, art, movies, music, and collecting postcards and stamps.
As to postcards, I'd prefer written ones (not in an envelope), and if possible with a nice stamp. If you don't know what to write, just copy a short poem or a proverb in your language!:)
In case you wonder which kind of cards I'm most interested in, here are some hints:
- sacred places, religious buildings (like temples, shrines, mosques, synagogues, churches, monasteries ...), religious festivals or people (like monks, nuns, priests...)- no matter what faith or religion
- photos of writers or the places, where they lived and worked, or are buried
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (http://whc.unesco.org/en/list)
- UNESCO Tentative List (http://whc.unesco.org/en/tentativelists/)
- rain, fog, mist
- snowy city-views
- cemeteries, grave-yards, tombs, and the like
- fine art photography
- wild birds
- an Indian or Egyptian mongoose (anyone who finds a mongoose of genus Herpestes on a postcard for me will be rewarded with three cards as a thank you in return! :))
- night views
- castles and ruins
- Wallace & Gromit / Shaun, the Sheep
- Kaj Stenvall (I have these already: http://forum.postcrossing.com/member.php?action=viewpro&member=elbe)
- Eurovision Song Contest
- maxicards (cards with matching stamp on the front picture)
- cards on my wall of favourites are cards I didn't get yet, but would love to receive...
Surprise me with any card you like, but please tell me why you've chosen that particular card!:)
Please no ad/free/greeting or selfmade cards...
I consider touchnote cards and the like a great nuisance. I don't want anybody to give my address to Samsung or any other commercial company without my consent. This is against the Postcrossing Community Guidelines: •Keep private information private!
'The addresses given to you are private information and can only be used for Postcrossing purposes. Do not share them with anyone or make them public on the internet.'
Thank you very much!