Zaone(or Zane) is a member from Latvia . She has been a member for over 5 years (2024 days).
Hello dear postcrossers!
My name is Zane and my life more or less turns around politics. I have an MA degree in Political Science. I work for the State Institution as well as for the Riga based NGO.
That probably makes me to look as a quite boring person, but it cannot be that bad if I have such a great hobby as Postcrossing, right? :)
When in comes to postcards, then you can start with checking out my favourites on a postcard wall (I would love to receive any of those cards), but if that doesn't help then here is my preferences:
- coffee (beans and cups), spices, cupcakes, lavender, wine and vineyards related
- cupcakes and muffins
- Postcards of Atelier Nouvelles Images and similar multiples
(I already have these: http://zaone.multiply.com/photos/album/18/Atelier_Nouvelles_cards_NOT_FOR_TRADE)
- panoramic city views/skylines (especially aerial/birds eye views)
- famous/historical places or buildings (castles, temples, churches, mosques, towers, bridges, squares etc.)
- UNESCO sites
- "natural miracles" such as mountains, canyons, waterfalls, volcanoes etc. (but no simple boring beach views)
- people in national costumes and native people portraits (photos)
- Map cards
- Royal/Presidential families
- cruise ships
- Kaj Stenvall cards (I already have these: http://zaone.multiply.com/photos/album/35/Kaj_Stenvall_cards_-_MY_COLLECTION)
- owls, cows, polar bears, donkeys, chipmunks, mooses (elks), all kind of deers and penguins [but NOT cats, dogs and other pets]
Please, don't send me self-printed, flower, cartoon/drawing cards, hand-made, art or AD cards.
If it is possible, please, use several small nomination stamps or big size stamps.
If you prefer to send card in envelope, then unwritten please [ID on separate sheet or envelope]!
Thank you very much in advance!