Lenajan(or Lena) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 2 years (945 days).
Hello, nice to meet you !
My name is Lena. I live in Tilburg, The Netherlands.
I have 4 children and 3 sweet little granddaughters; Niamh, Loulou and Jules.
My favorite music is rockmusic especially The Rolling Stones and some Dutch musicians. My hobbies are : visit a museum, making pictures, reading books and glossy's, traveling with my husband, meeting friends and family. I collect art books, Barbie's, Vogues, postcards, beads and buttons.
My profession is to design and make stage costumes.
Life is too short to see all the world's beauty with my own eyes, that's why I really wish to receive postcards showing :
* UNESCO sites ( love it very much !)
* Landscape, trees, national parks
* Churches, bridges,
* Windmills, watermills, old coffeebean mill, Dutch windmills
* A weird-, iconic-, crazy object in your neighborhood
* Large cities and small places, and everything in between
* Woman with a hat on ( art, photo, ad-card )
* Cats in art
* Photography ,own photo...? Surprise me!
* People at work
* Painted portrets of people
* Children in old-fashioned clothing
* Children in traditional clothing
* Animals in their natural environments, Fauna of Belarus
* A "left over" from your holiday is also very welcome !
Please no cards with... only text, childish cards, cartoon, gratis idrukker, please no 'cute' animals, Disney, and unless it matches my preferences; ad cards.
A personal message from you is, for me, more important than a beautiful stamp.
All cards I receive get a place on my blog( see: Website), with background information about the image, place or country, or/and what the writer has to say.
And although it is in Dutch, please take a look.
Expired cards ? A few. Unfortunately some cards have not reached the right address ...
= My avatar is a detail of Konstantin Somov's Carnival
( Columbine's Little Tongue )1913 =
Greetings, hartelijke groeten, happy Postcrossing ,