Laura_78(or Laura) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 1 year (569 days).
Hi! I'm Laura! I work as an IT consultant and live together with my boyfriend, our little baby-girl Mirthe (born in october 2012) and cat Max in a small village in the south of the Netherlands.
I like nature, photography, active holidays (walking), home-decorating, gardening, shopping, reading and ofcourse my little girl! I also love to learn about other cultures and countries.
Together with my boyfriend I've been to wonderfull places like Patagonia, Ile de La Reunion, Wicklow in Ireland, Baltics, Crete and Georgia (Caucasus)...and love to see more! But because of our little girl I guess we'll have to wait à couple of years until she's big enough to enjoy travelling as well.
So for now I'd like to see the world by postcard :-)
Postcards I really like:
- the city/ region or country you're living in;
- illustrations for children;
- people; (children/ babies)
- design/architecture (I love doors and windows);
- special photography / artwork / black and white;
- nature and animals (...from your country, I love sheep, cows and cats)
But I'm happy with every kind of postcard.