Kat-Ballou(or Katharina) is a member from Germany . She has been a member for 11 months (319 days).
Hi there! My name is Kat, I'm 26 years old and live in Hamburg, Germany. I work as a freelance journalist and author, love to read and write and would love to travel all around the world. But as there is too little time I'm really looking forward to receiving postcards from different countries that I have only heard of.
I'll be happy about any card you send me, but these are motifs I like a lot:
- literature (books, quotes from books, authors etc.)
- music (notes, instruments, musicians etc.)
- birds (I LOVE penguins, hummingbirds, sparrows) :)
- otters and foxes
- black and white photography
- fineliner drawings (David Roberts is brilliant)
- street art, stencil art (e. g. Banksy)
- things you normally won't stumble upon on an ordinary tourist trip
- anything extraordinary (designs, famous people of your country, close-up portraits, funny/whimsical pictures etc.)
If you wonder what to write on your postcard, maybe you can tell me something about your life, what your country/hometown is like, your favorite book/song, something in your language (with english translation). If you speak french, spanish, danish or dutch I'd be glad to receive postcards written in that language.
Please don't use an envelope.
I'm very curious and yet very excited about getting a postcard from you! :)
P.S. The postcards on my favourites wall are cards, which I do not have (yet). All received cards are my favourites anyway. :)