Hanakois a member from Japan . She has been a member for over 6 years (2528 days).
All we need is love... and Postcrossing?!
Konnichiwa! I'm Hanako from Japan. A part of my name "Hana" means just "flowery". The avatar shows you me in maiko (Japanese dancing girl) style, though I'm not a real maiko.
I'm an amateur painter. My hobbies are taking a walk with my camera and visiting various museums. In addition, bird watching and searching for beautiful mushrooms after rain are my new hobbies.
I ♥ illustrated map postcards!!!
city map, region map, country map, world map, metro map, old map, imaginary map... and any maps ♥♥♥
Don't worry if you don't have map postcards. Of course I know that not all Postcrossers have them. So other suggestions are here :
- alphabet list (any language)
- currency list
- multipul card which many national items were gathered like the following link is showing
[ http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/RU-1187411 ]
- "drawing" of bird, dodo, owl, insect, deep-sea fish or odd animals
- "drawing" of national costume
- botanical art
- science experiment, mathematics
- traditional embroidered pattern
- Pekka Töpöhäntä, Inge Löök
- Krtek, matryoshka, The Eiffel Tower
- Surrealisme, steampunk, kitsch, modern art illustration
- my favorite worldview : Alice in Wonderland, Mark Ryden, Jan Švankmajer
- local or unique museum
- postman, mailbox, stamps or post office related
- paper dress-up doll
- pin-up girl illustration, retro & fashionable woman
- If you like creative things, I also welcome your own painting, drawing or collage
- you can also send me a leaflet of a museum instead of a postcard
I don't collect typical tourist postcards now.
So please keep them for other Postcrossers who love them.
Thank you ♥
my Instagram : ehagaki_hana
Of course, MAP CARDS SWAPPERS are wanted!!
map cards for trade :
my map cards collection :