Genevrilis a member from Poland . She has been a member for over 1 year (611 days).
My name's Katia, I'm 20 years old. Apart English, I speak French, Polish and basic Japanese, started to learn Swahili, understand Czech and Latin - if you know one of this language, please use it on postcard! :)
If you want to choose postcard for me, there is it what interested me most:
- Faust (read below)
- Star Wars (Empire side especially)
- Homestuck or Adventure Time postcards
- postcards from movies/games (list here: http://tnij.org/pg2e)
- any postcard related to anarchism
- fantasy cards (angels, dragons, elves etc), cyberpunk/steampunk cards
- creepy/disturbing/weird/horror postcards
- sky (sunrises, sunsets, clouds etc.)
- cats (I'm mad about cats)
- Alan Rickman, Bon Jovi... (see full list: http://tnij.org/pg2s)
- anything specific for your culture/religion/local traditions etc.
Psst, my favourites are my wishlist!
But, generally, these are only suggestions, I love all cards :)
Please, write something on the postcard for me :) Don't know what? Tell me something about you, about the book or movie you love, recommend me some music or maybe you want to tell me what you know about Poland? If not, maybe your favourite quote or recipe I could try it in my kitchen?
(And if you don't want to write, just draw me a kitten! ♥)
So, every card will made me happy when it is fulfilled with text - about you, weather, your day, fav book, recipe, or anything else. It makes a postcard alive, and the same with stamps.
If you have a folded card - don't cut it out for me and leave it as it be, please. I'm not against selfprinted and homemade cards too - if they fit my preferences I'll be glad receiving one :)
I always scan postcards I get.
Still there? Wow! :D So the time for little "about me":
I'm a student of librarianship and information science, I'm a big bookworm and I love music (see my profile on last.fm). I love Goethe's "Faust" and everything related (if you have postcard related, please - send me one! I'm really a 'fausto-maniac'.)
I love to eat and preparing food, especially cakes and cookies!
And I LOVE trains. Really love, I can spend few hours sitting near railways watching the trains :3
Thanks for reading. Peace!