EricaDonker(or Erica) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 2 years (952 days).
I'm Erica, married, 30 years and I live in Zwolle. We are the proud owners of two lady cats. On July 30th (2012), our gorgeous daughter Noa was born.
Due to some health issues I'm still busy with writing my final paper for Journalisme school (it's my 6th year there) Besides that I'm a photographer and just started my own business. My main interests in photography are weddings and portraits. And sometimes landscapes, insects and flowers.
I would love to learn more about the world and it's people. During my time at Postcrossing, I've build up my collections:
- Butterflies - I really love these creatures
- (Native) animals from all around the world - People from Belarus: I really love the 'Flora/Fauna of Belarus' cards!
- (local) Spices/food/drinks
- Nouvelles Images
- "Year of the..." This year: Year of the Dragon
- (Childrens) Illustrations & cartoons (Like: Krtek, Fiep Westendorp, Barbapapa, Kuifje/Tintin, Der Maus)
- Railroad/Old (steam)trains
- typical cityviews/historical buildings/landscapes/people of your country
- Map cards of your city, county or country. My wish is to have a map card of every country and/or territory on the world, so I would be happy if you can help me to achieve that goal.
You can do me a favor by not sending me greeting cards/folded cards. I'm not picky at all, but to me Postcrossing is about sending postcards, not greeting cards/folded cards.
You can see my collections here: http://picasaweb.google.com/ericadonker/
It would be great if you can send me a card matching my collections. Please, before sending, check them first because I get a lot of cards via private swaps and tags, to avoid doubles.
But: I'm happy with every card, so if you have another nice one not mentioned in my list, send it to me :) You could make me even more happy with a nice stamp on it! I have a lot of favourites, so I'm sure there's enough choice :)